Finastra Off Campus 2023
Finastra Off Campus 2023: Are you on the lookout for job opportunities with Finastra? Finastra is hosting an off-campus recruitment drive in 2023 and is looking for skilled students to hire for their Desktop Support Technician role. Also, we suggest you move through the below sections to know more details about the latest Finastra Recruitment 2023. Make use of the Finastra Off Campus Recruitment 2023 Drive link attached below.
Finastra Off Campus 2023 Overview
|Name Of The Company||Finastra|
|Job Role||Desktop Support Technician|
|Qualification||University Education or equivalent|
|Category||IT Jobs, Off Campus|
Finastra Off Campus 2023 Drive – What will you contribute?
This position will provide onsite support for End User computer devices such as laptops/desktops, mobile devices, video conferencing equipment, and printers. The candidate will support VIP employees (White Glove). The role will support incidents, service requests, IT onboarding, and offboarding as well as basic IMAC responsibilities. The role will follow Finastra Asset management policies and procedures with the deployment, recovery, and disposal of assets.
Finastra Off Campus 2023 – Eligibility Criteria
- University Education or equivalent
- Strong Knowledge of PC, Mac Windows 10, and iOS
- Strong Customer Service and communication skills
Finastra Off Campus 2023 – Responsibilities & Deliverables
Your deliverables will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Manage Desktops and Laptops running Microsoft Windows and Apple MAC OS using current Finastra procedures,
- Manage end-user devices with the existing tools supporting printers, desk phones, voice mail, Skype& Teams, application setup/ support, Mobile Devices.
- Provide support to all authorized users who access Finastra-provided services, Help Desk devices and software from any location, troubleshoot remotely using Finastra tools and break-fix services as applicable
- Provide status and updates on incidents/ Problems at Finastra’s request and according to severity guidelines.
- Coordinate Help Desk Service related activities with Finastra’s Level 2 and Level 3 support teams, and communicate with the authorized Users as necessary.
- Status communications on ticket progress with the end user/ request or to be done and documented ¡n each ticket.
- Provide support for all video/ audio conference endpoints at all Finastra locations. (included vendor maintenance coordination and end-user operational support)
- All activities in relation to White Glove Services (i.e. opening new tickets, following tickets, ensuring the correct tickets closing, etc.) on behalf of the White Glove authorized user are performed by desk-side personnel / or remote Help Desk support
- Perform asset tracking, inventory management, and monthly reporting (asset details, location)