One Electric is the first company to have developed and launched more than one locally made electric product.it has launched a total of three new electric two-wheelers for sale in the Indian market and abroad. The portfolio of new EVs includes two electric bikes and an electric scooter. All three boast a range of more than 110 km per charge and feature halogen and LED combination lighting systems. The company claims that the EVs have been developed and manufactured in India. One Electric also aims to expand its B2B lineup in the coming future.
- It has launched three new electric two-wheelers which have been developed and made in India
- The product line includes two electric bikes and an electric scooter, all of which claim to deliver over 110km of range per charge
- The company is awaiting patents and also aims to sell these EVs in African markets as well.
- One Electric launches multiple EVs, all of which are made in India
- It is the first company to have developed and launched more than one locally made electric product. The company which claims to be awaiting patents, has unveiled the One Electric Sport electric bike, One Electric V2 electric bike and the One Electric XR electric scooter in India. The company will soon begin selling this product line in India as well as in African markets. The company is also evaluating expanding to South Asian, American and European markets.
One Electric Sport electric bike
- The One Electric Sport electric bike gets a 5kWh motor with 200+Nm of peak torque and is paired with a 3.65kWh battery pack.
- The company claims acceleration from 0 to 60kmph in 7.5 seconds and goes up to a top speed of 90k mph. It gets disc brakes on both ends to decelerate.
- The One Electric Sport electric bike claims a 110+km range in Eco mode.
One Electric V2 electric bike
- The One Electric V2 electric bike gets similar powertrain specifications but is limited to a 90kmph top speed.
- The V2 also boasts a 0-60kmph time of 7.5 seconds and gets disc brakes at the front and rear for stopping power.
- The One Electric V2 also delivers a 110+km of claimed range in Eco mode.
One Electric XR electric scooter
- The One Electric XR electric scooter gets a 2.5kW motor with 130+Nm of peak torque and goes up to a top speed of 55 kmph.
- The electric scooter is positioned as a city runabout and gets drum brakes on both ends. It also gets a flat floor and a cargo tray behind the rider seat for added practicality. The rider also gets a tall backrest for comfort.
- That XR electric scooter claims a 120+km range on a single charge.
New Delhi, Delhi, India (NewsVoir) One Electric today announced the launch of 2 electric motorcycles and 1 electric scooter model which are completely designed, developed and made in India with design patents pending. The company claims to be the first to develop and launch multiple indigenous electric two-wheeler models in India. These 3 models will be sold in volume for India and African markets, while the company is starting its initial market research & testing in South East Asia, Americas and Europe.
Along with these 3 models, we are also coming out with a low speed model for short distance deliveries under 5 km, priced under Rs 39,000/- with an 80 Km range and 25 kmph top speed. Customers and B2B companies from around the world can now register their interest on our website.” “Based on our market data, our products are suitable for other international markets as is, or with drive train modifications,” shares Gaurav Uppal, CEO of One Electric. “For example in Europe where the speed is limited to under 60 kmph in central parts of major cities, our XR model is ideal for last mile delivery operations.