- Google Pixel 8a retail box images have leaked.
- We get to see the front and back side of the box. There is the Pixel 8a design on the front.
- We also gather the charging speed supported by the device. Here, we have compiled all the specs we expect it to bring.
Pixel 8a is one of the smartphones Google will be launching before long. We have come across the device renders, leaked hands-on images, dummy units, and even some of its specs on the Geekbench benchmarking site. Now, the alleged images of the Pixel 8a retail unit have also surfaced online. So, let’s take a look at it and revise everything we know about the device.
Google Pixel 8a retail box leak
- A Vietnamese person named Hung Nvshared the Pixel 8a retail box’s photos on a private Facebook group. We get to see the phone’s moniker, the Pixel 8a design and the wired charging speed supported by the phone.
- The Pixel 8a sports a design resembling the Pixel 8 series. That means a visor-like camera strip on the back of the phone and slightly curvy edges. There seem to be two camera lenses here and a flashlight module. The volume rockers and power buttons also appear on the right-hand side.
- The back side of the retail box reveals the phone will be getting 27W wired charging speed.
- Although the one in this leak is grey, there will be other colour options. In some leaked renders, we have seen a cream/peachy colour. A blue colour is also in rumours.
- The dimensions of the device are said to be 152.1 x 72.6 x 8.9 mm.
- On the box, we also see the model number G6GP. In a previous Geekbench leak, we also learned the phone’s internal codename could be Akita.
Google Pixel 8a specifications (expected)
- Display:Pixel 8a could sport a 6.1-inch screen with a punch-hole cutout and thicker bezels than the other Pixel 8 series phones.
- Processor: It could come powered by the Tensor G3 SoC. Perhaps, it could be underclocked compared to the chip inside the Pixel 8and Pixel 8 Pro. This could feature the Mali-G715 GPU and Titan G2 security chip.
- Memory: The phone model on Geekbench has 8GB of RAM, but there could be other memory configurations too.
- Software: Google could ship the device with Android 14 and Pixel UI.
- Google Pixel 8a renders have leaked.
- Pixel 8a could have a smaller display than the Pixel 8.
- We have highlighted more design and performance specs differences between Pixel 8 and Pixel 8a.
- Just days after the Pixel 8-series launch, the Pixel 8a renders have surfaced. The A-series Pixel phone shares the design cues of its siblings. We also get some key details about the handset’s screen size and overall stature. Let’s also take a look at what we know about the Pixel 8a specs so far.
· Google Pixel 8a design details
- As per the renders leaked by OnLeaks (via Smartprix), the Pixel 8a resembles the Pixel 8and 8 Pro because of its rear visor. This appears to house two cameras. Even the LED flash module is positioned similarly to those premium models.
- What’s distinctly notable and also something previously tippedand rumoured, is the rounded edges of the device like some earlier iPhones.
- The visor is separate from the side frame. The sides also have a power button, volume rocker, SIM tray, and cellular antenna markings.
- Display: The new Google Pixel 8a leak claims the device’s screen size is around 6.1 inches. That’d be smaller than the Pixel 8’s 6.2-inch panel. The bezels are more noticeable, especially the chin, compared to say the Pixel 8 and Pixel 8 Pro. There’s a hole punch cutout for the front camera.
- CPU: Google
- Google Pixel 8a l
- is expected to power this device with the Tensor G3 SoC. However, this is believed to be an underclocked version (max frequency of 2.91GHz) of the chip found on other Pixel 8 phones.As per its alleged Geekbench listing spotted in August, the device scored 1218 points in the single-core test and 3175 points in the multi-core performance test.
- GPU and other features: This
- Google Pixel 8a l
- CPU could be coupled with Mali-G715 GPU. You are also likely to get the Titan G2 security chip and some AI trickeries here.
- Memory: The same
- Google Pixel 8a l
- appearance revealed the device in question has 8GB of RAM. We could get more RAM and storage options with the device.
- Colours: Pixel 8a could come in a cream colour and a blue colour. There could be more variants.