- Samsung is expected to launch two new Galaxy A phones soon.
- It’s the Galaxy A35 5G and Galaxy A55 5G.
- The two phones have now been spotted on BIS suggesting an imminent India launch.
Samsung Galaxy A35 5G and Galaxy A55 5G are two new phones from the Galaxy A series that’s expected to launch soon. Both phones have appeared on several certification sites, and now on the Indian BIS certification site. This suggests that the Galaxy A35 5G and Galaxy A55 5G phones are expected to debut soon, and in India as well. The Galaxy A35 5G support page in the UAE has also gone live.
Samsung Galaxy A35 5G, Galaxy A55 5G spotted on BIS
- Samsung Galaxy A35 5G and Galaxy A55 5G were spottedon BIS with the model numbers SM-A356E/DS and SM-A556E/DS, respectively. These model numbers are associated with the two Galaxy A phones.
- The BIS listing confirms Samsung is preparing to bring the Galaxy A35 5G and Galaxy A55 5G to India soon. We should get more details on the India launch soon.
- The Galaxy A35 5G’s support page also went live on Samsung’s UAE website. This too, however, doesn’t reveal any details about the impending phone.
- The BIS listing comes shortly after the Galaxy A35 was spotted on the US FCC certification website. The listing showed the phone running an octa-core chipset, possibly the Exynos 1380. It was also spotted with a 25W charger, 6GB of RAM and Android 14. Its renders also leaked recently showing a design similar to the Galaxy S23 FE with flat edges and a punch-hole display.
- The Galaxy A35 will feature a USB-C port at the bottom with the volume and power keys placed on the right side. It will come with vertically-aligned triple rear cameras, and the screen size is said to be 6.6 inches.
- These two would be the latest Galaxy A phones after the Galaxy A25 and Galaxy A15 that launched last December. The Galaxy A35 is expected to sit in the sub-Rs 30,000 category while the Galaxy A55 might be priced higher.
· Key Specs
· Samsung Galaxy A35
· Samsung Exynos 1380 | 6 GBProcessor
· 6.6 inches (16.76 cm)Display
· 48 MP + 8 MP + 5 MPRear camera
· 16 MPSelfie camera
· 5000 mAhBattery
- Samsung Galaxy A35 5G renders reveal the design details including its mostly flat edges.
- The phone has a triple rear camera setup as per the leaked images.
- We learn it could have a 6.6-inch display just like the Galaxy A34.
- Samsung Galaxy A35 5g renders have leaked online showing the device from different angles. We see its triple rear camera setup and a design very similar to other current-gen Galaxy smartphones. Well, this is the first time we are hearing about Galaxy A35 but the leak’s decently revealing. So, let’s take a look.
· Samsung Galaxy A35 5G design and other details (leaked)
- The Samsung Galaxy A35 5G design has been leaked by the renders from OnLeaks (via MySmartPrice).
- The device appears in a white coat of paint.
- The three rear camera lenses are vertically aligned. The front camera is within a punch-hole cutout.
- The bezels around the display appear symmetrical and not too broad. The screen is said to be 6.6 inches in size.
- The sides are mostly flat with only the area surrounding the buttons rounded and slightly raised. This could be for ergonomic reasons. As per OnLeaks, the dimensions are 161.6 x 77.9 (78.5mm, including the bump around the buttons) x 8.2mm.
- The power and volume buttons are on the right. There’s nothing on the left side. The SIM card tray is on its head. On the bottom, there is a USB-C port, a speaker grille, and a mic hole. The device seems to have a dual microphone setup.
- From the name, we understand this will be a 5G phone.