Naval Ship Repair Yard Apprenticeship Recruitment 2022
Online applications are invited from male and female candidates (who fulfill eligibility conditions as laid down by Government of India) for Enrolment for Apprenticeship Training in designated trades at Naval Ship Repair Yard (KOC) and Naval Aircraft Yard (KOC). A total of 230 vacancies as per distribution shown in the article below.
Naval Ship Repair Yard Apprentice: Overview
|Name of the Recruitment Board
|Naval Ship Repair Yard (NSRY)
|No. of Vacancies
|Name of the Posts
|Starting Date to fill the Application Form
|26th August 2022
|Closing Date for the Submission of the Application Form
Naval Ship Repair Yard Apprentice Notification
Indian Navy has released the notification for enrollment as Apprenticeship Training in designated trades at Naval Ship Repair Yard on its official website. The vacancies will be earmarked in a center-wise manner. Preliminary selection will be made on the basis of marks obtained in the metric and ITI exams. Candidates in the preliminary merit list will be called for a written exam and Interviews. For detailed information about the PDF, download the official notification from the PDF link given below.
Naval Ship Repair Yard Apprentice Eligibility Criteria
Naval Ship Repair Yard Trades List 2022
|Marine Engine Fitter
|Tool & Die Maker
|Mechanic Motor Vehicle
|Mechanic Ref. & AC
|Welder (Gas & Electric)
|Sheet Metal Worker
|Mechanic Auto Electrical & Electronics
Naval Ship Repair Yard Apprentice Application Process
Offline Applications to be forwarded as per format given below, by General Post Only and addressed to the below mentioned address. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the recruitment by following the steps mentioned below:
- Download official notification from the link given above in the article.
- Keep Ready Your All Documents Like Aadhar Card, 10th, 12th, Graduate Certificates or Any.
- Fill The Application Form, the link for which is given above
- Attach Required Document and Passport Size Photo with Signature.
- Pay Application Fee (If Required)
- Check Form Again and Submit. Don’t Forget To Keep your Registration Number For Future Use.
The Admiral Superintendent (for Officer-in-Charge),
Apprentices Training School,
Naval Ship Repair Yard, Naval Base,
Kochi – 682004
- Passport Size Candidate’s Photos (04 Copies)
- Attested copy of SSC / Matriculation Marks Sheet and proof of date of birth
- Attested copy of ITI (NCVT) Marks Sheet & Certificate
- Attested copy of latest Community certificate (for SC/ST/OBC only)
- Attested copy of Certificates of Physical Disability (if applicable)
- Certificate, if son/daughter of Armed Forces personnel / Ex-Serviceman / Defence Civilian & Dockyard employees (as applicable)
- Copy of Character certificate signed by Gazetted Officer
- Attested copy of PAN and Aadhar Card of candidates (Compulsory)
- COVID Vaccination Certificate
Naval Ship Repair Yard Application Fees
The Candidate should have the following Application Fee to apply for this job. Kindly check the Official Notification and verify your eligibility before applying to the Latest Job Notification. Notification Link Is Given Above.
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates » No Fee
- SC/ST Candidates » No Fee
Naval Ship Repair Yard Apprentice FAQs
Q1. How many vacancies are there in Naval Ship Repair Yard Apprenticeship 2022 Notification?
Ans: Total 230 vacancies are released by Indian Navy under Apprentice posts.
Q2. When is the last date to apply for Naval Ship Repair Yard Apprenticeship vacancies?
Ans: The last date for Naval Ship Repair Yard Apprenticeship Application is 23rd September 2022