ICICI Bank Recruitment 2022: Looking to gain experience in the world of work? If so, without any delay check this article. The ICICI Bank hiring team is looking for aspirants who are passionate about work, and willing to work in challenging environments. Aspirants having requisite qualifications as mentioned in the below sections and who are freshers or experienced are eligible to apply for the ICICI Bank Recruitment 2022. Grab this chance and get details of job responsibilities, qualifications, and other information regarding the ICICI Bank Job Openings. For the sake of aspirants, we have fetched a direct link to apply for the ICICI Bank Openings in the below sections.
ICICI Bank Job Description
Job Profile and Competency/ Skill Requirement
The incumbent will manage a cluster of technology platforms, would continuously evaluate technology solutions, and induct a cutting-edge technology stack to drive business excellence at ICICI Bank. The incumbent will work along with the cross-functional business teams in creating technology solutions by leveraging digital & data capabilities and inducting new-age technologies for developing a platform approach to the operating model. The incumbent would continuously look for digitizing opportunities and build intelligent automation workflows in the core banking processes by way of deploying scalable, modular, and well-governed technology platforms.
ICICI Bank Primary Job Duties/ Responsibilities
The key job duties/responsibilities are enumerated below:
- Digitize banking processes to create a frictionless and automated business and process workflow.
- Continuously explore, evaluate and induct new technology platforms across SaaS, PaaS, and custom workflows.
- Work closely with business and functional teams and ensure frictionless and straight-through processing (STP) of business operations.
- Work along with business and functional teams and develop a deep understanding of various operational processes in the relevant areas of implementation.
- Work along with cross-functional teams and create a technology stack that is scalable, resilient, and well-governed.
- Work with various technology partners to develop technology solutions catering to various business requirements.
- Ensure that the systems adhere to the Information Security guidelines.
Ensure up-to-date documentation of manuals and process notes governing business activities so as to comply with applicable technology protocols, governing standards, and business user manuals.
- To ensure system availability and extend support during system downtime and technical exigencies.
- Engage in continuous and regular testing of the IT system for readiness for unforeseen and unexpected events which can impact the business continuity.
- Provide proactive resolution of potential IT-related queries and track Service Level Agreements (SLAs) with technology partners providing support.
- Provision of IT Infrastructure and hardware for platform requirements for use, as required.
ICICI Bank Educational Qualifications
MBA/ Engineering Graduate/ MCA or equivalent qualification from a recognized University/ Institution.
ICICI Bank Experience
- Up to 5 years of experience as a system analyst, business analyst, software developer, full-stack developer, and technology manager in any industry.
- Experience in technology in Banking and Financial Services will be an added advantage.
Should have worked in technology evaluation and implementation.
- Basic understanding of Financial Networks and Applications, Financial Information Systems, Cyber Security Technologies/ Lending, and Banking Applications.
- Should have basic knowledge of SaaS, PaaS, cloud infrastructure, data governance, data warehouse, and data lake.
ICICI Bank Recruitment 2022 | Phone Banking Officer Jobs
ICICI Bank Recruitment 2022 Solution Manager
ICICI Bank Recruitment 2022 Probationary Officer Openings
ICICI Bank Recruitment 2022 | Information Technology Analyst Openings
|Name Of The Company
|Information Technology Analyst
|MBA/ Engineering Graduate/ MCA or equivalent
|Best In Industry
|Hyderabad, Bangalore, Mumbai