Etihad Airways Careers – Careers in Gulf
Etihad Airways Careers: Etihad Aviation Group groups published their latest job vacancies on the Etihad Aviation Group website’s careers page. These jobs are located in Abu Dhabi, U.A.E. Getting these wonderful jobs requires a simple online application process only. All job seekers can apply directly to the company through the below links. Etihad Aviation Group groups looking for enthusiastic, energetic, flexible team players, who are passionate and enjoy the challenges of working for a rapidly growing global organization.
When we noticed the Gulf Job opportunity We were very happy to share it with job seekers, and you can get every detail regarding this job in this post and also you can check it on the company website too, and this is completely free recruitment (there is no any charge) there is no any agency as intermediate, and our website is not recruiting team, we are just publisher, do further things with your own responsibility. So we request job seekers, Please do thorough research before applying/attending any job interview through our website. We take utmost care while publishing jobs on this site. But please keep in mind that we are also humans, so sometimes mistakes or errors might have crept in unintentionally.
Etihad Airways Careers Job Details
|Etihad Aviation Group
|Abu Dhabi, U.A.E
|Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma/Plus Two
|Attractive Salary, Accommodation, and others
About Etihad Aviation Group
Etihad Airways, the national airline of the UAE, was formed in 2003 and quickly went on to become one of the world’s leading airlines. From its home in Abu Dhabi, Etihad flies to passenger and cargo destinations in the Middle East, Africa, Europe, Asia, Australia, and North America. Together with Etihad’s codeshare partners, Etihad’s network offers access to hundreds of international destinations. In recent years, Etihad has received numerous awards for its superior service and products, cargo offering, loyalty program, and more. Etihad is recognized as one of the world’s leading airlines in response to COVID-19 and was the first airline in the world to fully vaccinate its crew on board.
Let your career take off with the World’s Leading Airline, Etihad Airways. Work in the forefront of the aviation industry, with the airline that has reimagined the flying experience through its pioneering products and services.
Perform, coordinate and execute sales activities for assigned accounts. Overview and monitor the market and the competitors to ensure established Company sales targets are reached contributing to Company revenue objectives achievement.
This role will unlock opportunities for you, enabling you to further develop your expertise within a progressive culture where a huge emphasis is placed on investing in the best talent
Etihad Airways Careers: Vacancy Details
Dear job seekers, You can available vacancies below in this paragraph, just check it, if there are any vacancies matched to your profile, you can check the eligibility criteria and go-ahead to apply below-mentioned link, and also you can connect with recruiting team to know your resume status, and you will get a reply only if you are shortlisted by the Human Resources department, and wish you to have bright future from this job.
Important Instructions Etihad Airways Careers Job Vacancy 2022
If you are interested to apply for the job position at Etihad Aviation Group, please submit the following documents while submitting an online application and when you attend the pre-selection interview:
- Updated CV
- Original passport Copy with minimum 1-year validity and a copy with the previous visa (If any)
- Highest educational degree certificate
- Work experience certificated related to the job (minimum 2 years in )
- Recently taken passport size a full-size color photographs
- Academic certificates & job-related training certificates a work experience
Steps to Take Before Submitting Your Resume to Etihad Airways
Most job seekers know that recruiters spend six seconds looking at your resume to determine if you’re a good fit. If your resume is accepted by the applicant track system (ATS), you will use a summary or qualifications, and no “references are available upon request” at its end.
Although you may have the best resume-writing tips in the world, there are still things you can do to improve your resume before you send it. So you’re probably wondering how you can write a resume that leads to HR managers inviting you to interviews daily. These helpful tips help you refine your resume before hitting “submit.”
- Choose the right resume format & layout.
- Mention Your Personal Details & Contact Information
- Use a resume summary or objective
- List your work experience and achievements
- Mention your top soft & hard skills
- Optional: Add Additional Resume Sections Languages, Hobbies, etc.
- Personalize Your Information for the Job Ad
- Create a persuasive cover letter
- Proofread your resume and cover letter
How do you choose the right resume format?
There are three types of resume formats. They are reverse chronological and functional or skills-based. The job type and experience level will determine which option you choose.
These are the three formats of a resume:
- The reverse chronological resume format is the most common and best for those with a lot of work experience relevant to the job they are applying for.
- Functional/skills-based resume format – If you lack relevant work experience because you are a student/recent graduate or looking to make a career change, the skills-based format is a better choice.
- Combination Resume The combination resume is great for job-seekers with a wide range of skills. This is useful when you are applying for a job requiring you to be proficient in at least three or four different areas and want to include all that information in your resume. For example, let’s say you are applying for a position in senior management and your requirements include expertise in Management, Sales, and Software Development.
Which one would you choose?
In 90%+ cases, you’d want to stick to the reverse-chronological resume format. This format is the most popular and is used by most HR managers. This is why we will be focusing on this format in this guide.
HOW TO APPLY –Etihad Airways Careers 2022
All candidates are requested to please take a few minutes to set up Their profile by visiting the following link below. once you click on the apply button, it will redirect you to the career page of the concerned job provider once the HR department of this company has received your CV, the recruitment team will review it thoroughly and you will get back to you if you are shortlisted. Below is the list of Etihad Aviation Group Jobs, any individuals can apply as per meeting the criteria given
CLICK HERE TO APPLY