Let’s explore here the latest Al Ghurair Investment Careers. Here we are sharing with you the latest Al Ghurair jobs in Dubai, UAE. Apply for Al Ghurair jobs from the below list which we have updated on our website.
At Al Ghurair, we have been innovating for more than 60 years. But it’s not just our spirit of enterprise and determination that has made us one of the most respected business groups in the UAE – and beyond. It’s also our people; without whom we simply could not have progressed along our transformational journey with such success.
Over the last six decades, we have built a culture that is centered around strong family values, progressive and innovative thinking, and a vision for sustainable excellence. Our multicultural community is a reflection of what the UAE stands for, a country that looks to the future, without losing sight of its past, and the rich legacy it has built. Now, at a pivotal moment in our history, we move towards the next chapter of Al Ghurair Investment, led by our Purpose
Al Ghurair Investment Jobs
Al Ghurair invites talented students from around the world, to be part of its 12week Paid Internship Programme. We offer the best-in-class learning opportunities for students, to flourish and expand their education into the workplace.
Al Ghurair Investment is a diversified industrial group with a presence in more than 20 countries on four continents. Our core focus is on Foods, Construction, Resources, and Properties with additional sector participation in Retail, Printing, Energy, and Education.
Whichever career path presents itself, you will be joining one of the largest diversified industrial groups in the Middle East; one built on the time-honored values of honesty, integrity, and respect. Whatever your qualifications now, or the skills you will later develop, these core values you must share with us from the very outset. We believe that good work is more likely to be achieved in a good working environment and that the well-being and performance of team members cannot be separated from each other.
List of Al Ghurair Investment Jobs
Business Development Manager
Location: Dubai, UAE
Please apply only if you have experience in Holiday Homes
The Salesperson is responsible for contracting business from all segments and driving revenue generation. The position is responsible for developing new business leads to bringing on board both independent and institutional property owners for us to manage their properties, implementing creative local marketing channels including social media sites, and building a solid relationship with travel agents and with corporate accounts. The incumbent designs a thorough sales action plan and executes set actions accordingly. This person is updated with the market trend and implements approaches to ensure the company stays ahead in the local market
- Research potential leads from business directories, web searches, or digital resources.
- Design and implement sales strategic plan that expands company clientele types and awareness.
- Build and maintain a good relationship with sales partners including but not limited to Individuals Travel Operators, DMC, Corporates, and OTAs.
- Understands the overall market – competitors’ strengths and weaknesses, economic trends, supply, and demand.
- Develop and implement creative local marketing channels including social media sites
- Conduct apartment viewings, and introduce the apartment and facilities.
- Convert leads and inquiries from all booking channels and social media to their maximum by using negotiation skills and creative selling abilities.
- Conduct regular meetings with DMS, Tour operators, corporate companies Prepare contracts and track contract term fulfillment for properties.
- Report on a weekly/monthly basis appointments, calls made, and list of business leads Answer customer queries in a timely and suitable manner
- Identify both revenue-generating and cost-saving opportunities.
- Performs other duties, as assigned, to meet business needs.
- Create and optimize the sales SOP
Experience, Knowledge & Skill:
- 3-5 years of sales experience in Sales & Marketing in Dubai, Holiday homes sales experience is a must
- A UAE driving license is required and possesses a car Must have worked in a similar role within a Dubai holiday Home Company
- Good network from both corporate and leisure clients
- Ability to work under pressure and own initiative
- Proven interpersonal skill
Senior Fleet Sales Officer – UAE National
Location: Dubai, UAE
We are looking for Senior Fleet Sales Officer to join our Dealership team at AG Auto Trading “CMC” & “King Long” brand.
- Achieve/exceed allocated sales targets for new units and explore other sales opportunities such as service contracts and trade-ins
- Deliver the highest levels of customer service, thereby creating customer loyalty and repeat sales
- Adhere to company procedures, particularly around cash and credit handling
- Constantly improve and update knowledge of product range, features, and benefits
- Maintain awareness of the automotive industry, paying particular attention to new features, technical developments, market trends, competitor analysis, selling techniques, and customer handling skills
- Be able to handle Auto Finance and banking facilities
- Follow up with prospective buyers, including telephone inquiries, walk-ins, and field visits to existing and new business clients
- Ability to problem-solve and ultimately deliver sales results within set time frames
Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- University Degree or higher Diploma is the minimum acceptable education level.
- Excellent communication and sales ability.
- Proactive, hardworking, motivated approach.
- Fluency in English & Arabic communication.
- Candidate must possess a valid UAE driving License.
- An understanding of IT systems (DMS) would be advantageous, and experience with MS Office is essential.
Head of Emiratisation (UAE National)
Location: Dubai, UAE
Working closely with the Group Head of Organisation Development and Culture the role will develop, manage and drive the success of the overall Nationalisation program at Al Ghurair Investment (i.e Emiratization, Saudization, etc) and drive the Emiratisation strategy across the Group, and, provides leadership working with the Executive Leadership Team and People & Culture Leadership.
- Sets direct evaluation and monitors the Program activities to ensure Al Ghurair Investment meets its goals and objectives
- Oversees the coordination of all aspects of the Emiratisation strategy and governs the progress of all departments against defined KPIs, intervenes when progress is at risk, and agrees on corrective action
- Reinforces the Emiratisation agenda and strategy in Business management meetings
- Is the ambassador for Emiratisation representing Al Ghurair Investment to external Government entities
- Manages relationships with stakeholders both internally and externally i.e. NAFIS, Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation, local universities, and other organizations related to Emiratisation
- Creates the overall Talent Management Strategy from the perspective of Emiratisation/Nationalisation
- Champions the UAE National Talent segment by providing strategic input to the Group Talent Management Strategy and Agenda and the Business Specific Workforce Plans. Assures that the strategies and plans will adequately support the goals and objectives of the Emiratisation agenda
- Participates, with a focus on the Emiratisation agenda, in projects and initiatives supporting the Bank-wide Talent Management agenda and implementation of Business Specific Workforce Plans
- Develop strategies to enhance cultural awareness within the company; help ex-pat colleagues understand and respect the traditions and work culture of the Emirati population, and help UAE Nationals integrate better into the work culture
- Other countries: Develop, implement and supervise Saudisation & Qatarisation program
- Holds Business Units/Functions accountable against the Emiratisation agenda and integrates the delivery of the strategy through collective action
- Act as the Business partner and Employee relations manager for all Nationals across the group
- Creates and develops the learning and development programs for Nationals
- Develops and implements a career pathing framework
- Develops a yearly internship/graduate program for placing UAE students in all BU’s; induct, orientate and introduce the students to their projects, monitor their progress during the placement, and coordinate with their respective colleges to provide feedback to the faculty.
- Develops a buddy program for all Nationals new-hires
- Monitors and drives interventions to promote retention i.e. rotations within and across functions /BU’s in an accelerated learning environment, extended leadership contact, formal training, field placements, and professional development
- Source, attract, and select suitable National candidates by arranging, participating, and representing the organization in Career Fairs, Placement Workshops, Seminars, etc enhancing the visibility of the organization in the market, in collaboration with the Business partnering and Talent Acquisition teams (and with support from them).
- Supports and champions the Group Employee Engagement Agenda. Provides input and alignment to the Emiratization agenda. Under the leadership of the Group, participates in bank-wide projects and initiatives within the Employee Engagement agenda and change management plan.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- 5-10 Years of experience in Human resources with a focus on Emiratisation, Nationalization, Recruitment, and Business Partnering
- Problem-solving, Project management, Agility, Proactive
- Good communication skills (English and Arabic)
- Graduate in any discipline, preferably with tertiary qualifications in Human Resources, Preferred – CIPD qualification